Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #171
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yesterday was fine at work...VERY busy.
    I am really having trouble this morning. I feel sick. I will let you know how it goes.

  2. #172
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I guess it is Two-Fer Tuesday time 'round here. Okay, here are mine. Submitted for your approval:

    Infatuation_Rod Stewart
    I Like It Like That_Them

    Have a super Two-Fer Tuesday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #173
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Two-Fer-Tuseday.............picks

    Alice And Chains.............No Excuses

    Soundgarden...................Black Hole Sun


    (A Fantasy) by Eric

    Following our hearts with not a care in the world. We travel on shapeless oceans with an uncertain destination.
    Sailing to beautiful islands are in our plans. Shades of turquoise as our backgrounds. Holding hands over looking the sands.
    For moments in time. Sharing and seeing the world in a new light. Looking out at the sea of waves.
    We stay in a castle made of glass at the edge of the sea. An imagination we both share as one. Its like we opened our eyes to a beautiful reflection of colors.
    Only to hear tropical birds across a distant sunrise. I fantasize of better days [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 08:35 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY 427 ]</font>

  4. #174
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well<font size=4> Well</font> Well!
    It is Humpday again. It sure seems to be a common day considering it is only 1/7th of the whole entire week and all!
    Have a great one folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #175
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, it looks like the weekend is right around the bend again and I am beginning to feel the happiness which always accompanies freedom!
    There is nothing better than getting up in the morning and NOT going to w*rk.
    Just kicking back and enjoying NYJ's coffee and NY Charlie style bagels is the life for mwah and that is definitely and without a doubt 4 sure!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #176
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=1>It's NOT Manic M*nday</font>
    <font size=3>It's NOT Two-Fer Tuesday</font>
    <font size=4>It's NOT Humpday</font>
    <font size=5>It's NOT Thirsty Thursday</font>
    <font size=6>It's Finally Friday!</font>
    <marquee>Can't be bad! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #177
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.k., here is the update.
    Luke did great. He was such a joy every night after picking him up from daycare. I guess it isn't so bad.
    I just miss him so much because I feel like I never get to see him anymore. I am glad it is the weekend and I get to spend time with him.
    Thanks for everyone's encouraging words.

  8. #178
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, guess what day it is? MONDAY, you all know what that means. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] The work week has just begun again. I just made some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with some NY Charlie style bagels. Ya'll have a great day. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #179
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gee willackers! It IS M*nday ain't it?!?!? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Seems impossible. Seems improbable. Seems very unlikely.
    But maybe after a cup of coffee I'll wake up and smell the coffee so to speak!
    Maybe it will really sink in when I swallow the sanka!
    Or it could be one of THOSE M*ndays where everything is just a little out of sync all day long. Whatever the case may be I'll be at w*rk complaining till I'm blue in the face about every little thing because of the undeniable fact that I don't like M*ndays much in general.
    Have a good one!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #180
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Monday morning, I am off from work today after a great evening with the Allman Brotehrs last night. 3 hours plus of some fine music!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic